More From Marc Andreessen
- "Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world."
- "You are cruising along, and then technology changes. You have to adapt."
- "Newspapers with declining circulations can complain all they want about their readers and even say they have no taste. But you will still go out of business over time. A newspaper is not a public trust – it has a business model that either works or it doesn’t."
More In Nature
- "The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man."― John Ruskin
- "Ayurveda is a sister philosophy to yoga. It is the science of life or longevity and it teaches about the power and the cycles of nature, as well as the elements."― Christy Turlington
- "Choose a field that will supply sufficient remuneration to provide adequately for your companion and your children. I bear testimony that these criteria are very important in choosing your life’s work."― Thomas S. Monson