More From Marc Andreessen
- "These days, you have the option of staying home, blogging in your underwear, and not having your words mangled. I think I like the direction things are headed."
- "Any new technology tends to go through a 25-year adoption cycle."
- "We are single-mindedly focused on partnering with the best innovators pursuing the biggest markets."
More In Movies
- "Class is often invisible in America in the movies, and usually not the subject of the film."― Roger Ebert
- "I mean, we’ve all had those dreams where, you know, we try to cry out and our voice won’t come."― Tom Hooper
- "I hope to devote all of my spare time, which ordinarily would go to research, my summers, and every ounce of strength I can muster to further the project."― Louis Finkelstein