More From Manuel Puig
- "I’ve never seen a worse situation than that of young writers in the United States. The publishing business in North America is so commercialized."
- "I can work in films as long as the story doesn’t have a realistic nature. If I’m working with an allegory, a fantasy, it can be developed in synthetic terms."
- "Ironically, Latin American countries, in their instability, give writers and intellectuals the hope that they are needed."
More In Dreams
- "My mom taught me to go after my dreams. I have this faith in myself that I must have gotten from her."― Amy Jo Johnson
- "Our politics are our deepest form of expression: they mirror our past experiences and reflect our dreams and aspirations for the future."― Paul Wellstone
- "Dreaming in public is an important part of our job description, as science writers, but there are bad dreams as well as good dreams. We’re dreamers, you see, but we’re also realists, of a sort."― William Gibson