More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "We should meet abuse by forbearance. Human nature is so constituted that if we take absolutely no notice of anger or abuse, the person indulging in it will soon weary of it and stop."
- "God is, even though the whole world deny him. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained."
- "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people."
More In God
- "I happily cling to my guns and my God, even if President Obama thinks that that is a simpleminded thing in his elitist heart."― Rick Perry
- "I would like to spend my next two years showing how the aim of making technology available to every young person can be built into the effort to make our nation more secure. That is my latest concern and what I will be pushing over the next two years."― Major Owens
- "They say the test of literary power is whether a man can write an inscription. I say, ‘Can he name a kitten?’"― Samuel Butler