More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
- "There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."
- "If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm."
More In Life
- "The greater the state, the more wrong and cruel its patriotism, and the greater is the sum of suffering upon which its power is founded."― Leo Tolstoy
- "Governments will always play a huge part in solving big problems. They set public policy and are uniquely able to provide the resources to make sure solutions reach everyone who needs them. They also fund basic research, which is a crucial component of the innovation that improves life for everyone."― Bill Gates
- "Life has a higher end, than to be amused."― William Ellery Channing