More From Mae West
- "Love thy neighbor – and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier."
- "I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond."
- "One and one is two, and two and two is four, and five will get you ten if you know how to work it."
More In Men
- "We believe that if men have the talent to invent new machines that put men out of work, they have the talent to put those men back to work."― John F. Kennedy
- "I know there is a Supreme Being who rules the affairs of men and whose goodness and mercy have always followed the American people, and I know He will not turn from us now if we humbly and reverently seek His powerful aid."― Grover Cleveland
- "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."― James Thurber