More From Madeleine Stowe
- "I remember nearly having a fit of the giggles during the reading because dear Daniel was SO respectful and serious and I was finding the whole situation funny because I was speaking to his profile."
- "Yes, the marriage proposal was shot. Michael excluded the dialogue from the final edit."
- "I genuinely liked all of the cast members very much. Steve had a wicked sense of humor. I remember Russell coming to my rescue, once. I watched Eric evolve before everyone’s eyes. Maurice loved what he did, so. He treated his character with respect, down to the costuming."
More In Strength
- "My sense of personal strength has always come from my family."― Benjamin Bratt
- "I felt invincible. My strength was that of a giant. God was certainly standing by me. I smashed five saloons with rocks before I ever took a hatchet."― Carry Nation
- "When a tradition gathers enough strength to go on for centuries, you don’t just turn it off one day."― Chinua Achebe