More From Lysander Spooner
- "That no government, so called, can reasonably be trusted, or reasonably be supposed to have honest purposes in view, any longer than it depends wholly upon voluntary support."
- "The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets."
- "But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
More In History
- "Technology is like water; it wants to find its level. So if you hook up your computer to a billion other computers, it just makes sense that a tremendous share of the resources you want to use – not only text or media but processing power too – will be located remotely."― Marc Andreessen
- "Common sense and history tell you that rewarding illegal behavior will only encourage more of it."― Ric Keller
- "History is information. Memory is part of your identity."― David Miliband