More From Lyn Nofziger
- "The reason this country continues its drift toward socialism and big nanny government is because too many people vote in the expectation of getting something for nothing, not because they have a concern for what is good for the country."
- "I think the American people have become more reliant upon government and less reliant upon themselves and that they now tend to put security ahead of freedom, but I think freedom is the most important aspect of our lives."
- "I sometimes lie awake at night trying to think of something funny that Richard Nixon said."
More In Attitude
- "Muslims have a very bad attitude to homosexuality, they’re very intolerant."― Pim Fortuyn
- "If you want to use a cliche you must take full responsibility for it yourself and not try to fob it off on anon., or on society."― Lewis Thomas
- "In the late ’70s, maybe just before I started, there was still an attitude that if you did film you didn’t do TV and vice versa, but that’s gone now."― Robert Carlyle