More From Lukas Foss
- "Great music does not just make me feel good. It means something. It makes us understand. It makes us happy."
- "I don’t dare postulate about science, but I know that it takes both emotion and intellect in order for art to happen."
- "There is another interesting paradox here: by immersing ourselves in what we love, we find ourselves. We do not lose ourselves. One does not lose one’s identity by falling in love."
More In Peace
- "When I was elected President nobody asked me to negotiate between Israel and Egypt. It was not even a question raised in my campaign. But I felt that one of the reasons that I was elected President was to try to bring peace to the Holy Land."― Jimmy Carter
- "You can only end a negotiation for peace if you begin it."― Benjamin Netanyahu
- "It’s disrespectful to tell the French in the morning that you’re going to reduce the debt, in the evening that you’re not going to make any savings, and the next morning, after thinking about it, that you’re going to spend more."― Nicolas Sarkozy