More From Lucille Ball
- "In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."
- "You see much more of your children once they leave home."
- "Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t."
More In Life
- "A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."― Erich Fromm
- "He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections."― Samuel Adams