More From Lucille Ball
- "You see much more of your children once they leave home."
- "One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’ t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself."
- "Women’s Lib? Oh, I’m afraid it doesn’t interest me one bit. I’ve been so liberated it hurts."
More In Funny
- "I’d never been in play long enough for the flowers to die in the dressing room."― Mercedes McCambridge
- "In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk."― Rita Rudner
- "So much of a stand-up’s life is doing live radio and having to be funny and quick on the spot with these strangers, and sort of surgical in terms of how funny I can be in three minutes."― Aisha Tyler