More From Lucas Grabeel
- "As far as my dreams go, all I want to do is be a working actor, and I happily achieved that."
- "I dislike math, yet I respect and appreciate the fact that math is the language of the universe."
- "I grew up with the classics. My mom and I would sit and watch “Singin’ in the Rain” and “White Christmas” – those kind of movies."
More In Parenting
- "What lingers from the parent’s individual past, unresolved or incomplete, often becomes part of her or his irrational parenting."― Virginia Satir
- "I said on the equality side of it, that it is essential to a woman’s equality with man that she be the decision-maker, that her choice be controlling."― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- "Today there are people trying to take away rights that our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers fought for: our right to vote, our right to choose, affordable quality education, equal pay, access to health care. We the people can’t let that happen."― Kerry Washington