More From Louise Mensch
- "I stood for parliament with the amazing support and help of my ex-husband, but it’s not something that was handed to me like a peerage. I worked hard and was elected. So my achievements, such as they are, are my own."
- "I’m not sure I make old bones in parliament. It’s an amazing experience to have had but I can’t see myself being Mother of the House."
More In Relationship
- "For decades, Japan has been a friend and reliable trading partner with the United States, and I anticipate that relationship will prosper."― Jim Costa
- "Favored Nations is a long-term commitment. Our hope is that those who are passionate about real musicianship will want to hear and own most of our albums. We will set out to attain the same direct relationship with our customers that we have with our artists."― Steve Vai
- "Androgyny is not trying to manage the relationship between the opposites; it is simply flowing between them."― June Singer