More From Louise Brown
- "I bought a selection of short, romantic fiction novels, studied them, decided that I had found a formula and then wrote a book that I figured was the perfect story. Thank goodness it was rejected."
- "Sometimes I like to play the soundtracks to famous musicals so we can all sing along. South Pacific is one of my favorites. Our neighbors must hate us."
More In War
- "I grew up during the Cold War, when everything seemed very tenuous. For many years, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, I had vivid nightmares of nuclear apocalypse."― Justin Cronin
- "What is not conservative about saying, ‘Don’t go to war unless we go to war properly with a full declaration of war and no other way?’"― Ron Paul
- "Nullification means insurrection and war; and the other states have a right to put it down."― Andrew Jackson