More From Louis Pasteur
- "There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science."
- "There does not exist a category of science to which one can give the name applied science. There are science and the applications of science, bound together as the fruit of the tree which bears it."
- "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity."
More In Wisdom
- "They are few in the midst of an overwhelming mass of brute force, and their submission is wisdom; but for a nation like England to submit to be robbed by any invader who chooses to visit her shores seemed to me to be nonsense."― George Combe
- "The stupidity of people comes from having an answer for everything. The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything."― Milan Kundera
- "To think ill of mankind and not wish ill to them, is perhaps the highest wisdom and virtue."― William Hazlitt