More From Louis D. Brandeis
- "Experience teaches us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent."
- "Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done."
- "Our government… teaches the whole people by its example. If the government becomes the lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy."
More In Music
- "If anyone can figure out how to balance my celebrity and my dual careers in music and film, it’s me. I don’t feel frightened; I feel challenged."― Jennifer Lopez
- "Music in itself carries a whole set of messages which are very, very rich and complex, and the words either serve to exclude certain ones or point up certain others."― Brian Eno
- "The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel."― Lou Ferrigno