More From Louis D. Brandeis
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."
- "Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears."
- "Those who won our independence… valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty."
More In Dreams
- "Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests."― Charles Lindbergh
- "High achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately. Follow these principles and you can make your dreams come true."― Robert H. Schuller
- "It is great good health to believe, as the Hindus do, that there are 33 million gods and goddesses in the world. It is great good health to want to understand one’s dreams. It is great good health to desire the ambiguous and paradoxical."― Clive Barker