More From Louis C. K.
- "When I take my kids out for dinner or lunch, people smile at us."
- "For my scale, how I grew up and live my life, I’m making plenty of money."
- "I have a crazy amount of different jobs, so the way I manage that is to not do more than one at a time. It’s like old computers that had small memory chips, they would do something called swapping, where they would fill the memory with one task, do it and get it out."
More In Attitude
- "Reason is an action of the mind; knowledge is a possession of the mind; but faith is an attitude of the person. It means you are prepared to stake yourself on something being so."― Michael Ramsey
- "Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude."― Juliette Lewis
- "I really hate sitcoms on television with canned laughter and stuff. What really makes me laugh is the real-life stuff. I’ve got a dry sense of humor."― Katie Price