More From Louis C. K.
- "It’s more fun to experience things when you don’t know what’s going to happen."
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."
- "I grew up watching all these crazy movies, European movies and stuff, and I guess that I always laughed at things that were a little more offbeat."
More In Life
- "Life is largely a matter of expectation."― Horace
- "Smiles come naturally to me, but I started thinking of them as an art form at my command. I studied all the time. I looked at magazines, I’d practice in front of the mirror and I’d ask photographers about the best angles. I can now pull out a smile at will."― Tyra Banks
- "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."― Helen Keller