More From Loretta Lynn
- "Sometimes I think our problems are made worse by the kind of business we’re in. Playing these road shows is a weird experience."
- "I think Charley Pride has been one of the best things to happen to country music, to prove it belongs to everybody."
- "I’ve seen country music go uptown, like we say, and I’m proud I was there when it happened."
More In Peace
- "I developed a nutty attitude where I’d think, If some guy really loves me he doesn’t care if I’m fat. I’d come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat."― Kirstie Alley
- "The longing for peace is rooted in the hearts of all men. But the striving, which at present has become so insistent, cannot lay claim to such an ambition as leading the way to eternal peace, or solving all disputes among nations."― Alva Myrdal
- "Getting rid of Bin Laden is good for the cause of peace worldwide but what counts is to overcome the discourse and the methods – the violent methods – that were created and encouraged by Bin Laden and others in the world."― Ismail Haniyeh