More From Lord Byron
- "I love not man the less, but Nature more."
- "Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship."
- "But what is Hope? Nothing but the paint on the face of Existence; the least touch of truth rubs it off, and then we see what a hollow-cheeked harlot we have got hold of."
More In Success
- "I was motivated by just thinking that if you had all this external success that everyone would love you and everything would be peaceful and wonderful."― Alanis Morissette
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."― Donny Osmond
- "When you get to fifty-two food becomes more important than sex."― Tom Lehrer