More From Lois Capps
- "Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- "I want to thank the efforts of the American Public Health Association and its 200-plus partners who have organized events around the Nation that serve to raise everyone’s awareness of the need to improve public health."
- "And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records."
More In Power
- "The only religious way to think of death is as part and parcel of life."― Thomas Mann
- "Eulogy. Praise of a person who has either the advantages of wealth and power, or the consideration to be dead."― Ambrose Bierce
- "We’re taught Lord Acton’s axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don’t believe it’s always true any more. Power doesn’t always corrupt. Power can cleanse. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals."― Robert Caro