More From Liza Minnelli
- "He’s a good tough producer, yes. But I don’t think that he’s unreasonable unless he feels threatened. And when somebody’s in your home, I think everybody in the home gets threatened."
- "He was doing – Ray was designing the clothes for my mom’s show from California. And one of the first appearances I ever made on television was on my mother’s show and Ray and Bob did the clothes for that. It has been a long time."
- "I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future."
More In Food
- "Appetite, craving for food, is a constant and powerful stimulator of the gastric glands."― Ivan Pavlov
- "The whole action of the laws tended to increase the number of consumers of food and to diminish the number of producers, was due the invention of the Malthusian theory of population."― Henry Charles Carey
- "People always comment about my clothes. They don’t think a fashionable woman can love food and be knowledgeable and actually cook."― Padma Lakshmi