More From Liza Minnelli
- "Well, I’ll tell you something, this wedding is something that I will always, always cherish. It was a show of love and support and kindness like I’d never seen from the people, and that’s who I entertain. I entertain the people."
- "Now, having had this experience, I can’t say really what they were looking for. I don’t know their minds. But every time I see a reality show, it seems that the most entertaining parts on other reality shows are when they make their guests look foolish."
- "He was doing – Ray was designing the clothes for my mom’s show from California. And one of the first appearances I ever made on television was on my mother’s show and Ray and Bob did the clothes for that. It has been a long time."
More In Beauty
- "A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful."― Jacqueline Bisset
- "Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal."― Dante Alighieri