More From Little Richard
- "But men are so full of greed today, they’ll sell anything for a little piece of money."
- "When you sit down and think about what rock ‘n’ roll music really is, then you have to change that question. Played up-tempo, you call it rock ‘n’ roll; at a regular tempo, you call it rhythm and blues."
- "It was a way out of poverty. It was a way to success. It was a way to education. And it was a way to a brighter day for me."
More In Mom
- "I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls."― Chris Brown
- "A woman must combine the role of mother, wife and politician."― Emma Bonino
- "I grew up playing sports. There is a clear line between success and failure."― Tiki Barber