More From Lindsey Graham
- "The president of the United States let the consulate in Libya become a death trap."
- "No employer is going to hire robustly until they know what the health care cost is going to be."
- "We will never win this war until we understand the effect that Guantanamo Bay has had on the overall war effort. And we’ll never get the support of the American people if we can’t prove to them that these folks that we’re dealing with are not common criminals. We’re going to keep them – keep you safe from them."
More In Travel
- "When he brought it to me four years ago, Rodney King had just arrived, I was involved in the clean-up of L.A. and I guess it was part of my experience."― Kathryn Bigelow
- "As a kid, I always loved serialized books. It’s the reason why people love ‘Harry Potter.’ Serialization is amazing. It works in television. It works in film and it works in books. Especially when you’re a young kid, you get attached to these characters."― Mindy Kaling
- "I don’t want to waste anyone’s time or money. I want to give people some truth and positive heart lift."― Mos Def