More From Lindsey Buckingham
- "When you become successful on the level that Fleetwood Mac did, it gives you financial freedom, which should allow you to follow your impulses. But oddly enough, they become much harder to follow."
- "Some days I would be there at ten in the morning and wouldn’t leave till ten at night, and the others would waltz in for a couple of hours and then leave, because I was doing that painting thing. And they were happy to see that being done."
- "That’s one strength that Stevie has. She’s really not a strong instrumentalist in any way. Her instrument is her voice and her words. And it keeps her focused on the very center of that."
More In Mom
- "I’m a soccer mom. I’m T-ball, soccer, karate, homework, keeping them on their schedules. I love being the snack mom, when I get to bring the cut oranges. I have one of those coolers with wheels. I’m at every game, every practice, sitting on my blanket. I love it."― Pamela Anderson
- "I was fortunate enough to have my kids early, so being a mom always ended up being a better gig than these other parts that came along. So I always justified not really working a lot because I had a family."― Heather Langenkamp
- "The true beauty of music is that it connects people. It carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers."― Roy Ayers