More From Lewis Carroll
- "Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle."
- "‘The time has come,’ the walrus said, ‘to talk of many things: of shoes and ships – and sealing wax – of cabbages and kings.’"
- "There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know."
More In Politics
- "By nominating Chuck Hagel to be his Defense secretary, President Obama is putting forward an aloof contrarian who doesn’t suffer fools – a striving politician who considers himself above politics."― Ron Fournier
- "The most practical kind of politics is the politics of decency."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "It’s a big deal for me to say I’m over politics."― Shirley MacLaine