More From Leo Tolstoy
- "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
- "The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life."
- "Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself."
More In Good
- "I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess."― Angelina Jolie
- "Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everybody around us."― Orison Swett Marden
- "My success and my misfortunes, the bright and the dark days I have gone through, everything has proved to me that in this world, either physical or moral, good comes out of evil just as well as evil comes out of good."― Giacomo Casanova