More From Leo Tolstoy
- "Faith is the sense of life, that sense by virtue of which man does not destroy himself, but continues to live on. It is the force whereby we live."
- "If so many men, so many minds, certainly so many hearts, so many kinds of love."
- "In all history there is no war which was not hatched by the governments, the governments alone, independent of the interests of the people, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful."
More In Life
- "If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing ‘real’ was at risk, what would you do? You’d live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That’s what the ghosts want us to do – all the exciting things they no longer can."― Chuck Palahniuk
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."― Maya Angelou
- "When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude."― Gilbert K. Chesterton