More From Leo Buscaglia
- "Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever."
- "Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love."
- "I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate – it’s apathy. It’s not giving a damn."
More In Dad
- "I was always embarrassed because my dad wore a suit and my mother wore flat pumps and a cozy jumper while my friends’ parents were punks or hippies."― Shirley Manson
- "If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you."― Linda Evans
- "There is no one, who possesses intelligence and uses reflection, who does not understand that it is one Being who both created all things and governs them with the same energy by which He created them."― Lactantius