More From Leo Burnett
- "Creative ideas flourish best in a shop which preserves some spirit of fun. Nobody is in business for fun, but that does not mean there cannot be fun in business."
- "A good basic selling idea, involvement and relevancy, of course, are as important as ever, but in the advertising din of today, unless you make yourself noticed and believed, you ain’t got nothin’."
- "I have learned to respect ideas, wherever they come from. Often they come from clients. Account executives often have big creative ideas, regardless of what some writers think."
More In Morning
- "Hitchhiking was such a pure form of existence. You’d wake up in the morning, and you’d have no idea what your day was going to be. And that’s something I’ve never been able to shake. I loved that."― John Hawkes
- "A real New Yorker likes the sound of a garbage truck in the morning."― R. L. Stine
- "The great fun in my life has been getting up every morning and rushing to the typewriter because some new idea has hit me."― Ray Bradbury