More From Leo Burnett
- "I am one who believes that one of the greatest dangers of advertising is not that of misleading people, but that of boring them to death."
- "Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people."
- "A good basic selling idea, involvement and relevancy, of course, are as important as ever, but in the advertising din of today, unless you make yourself noticed and believed, you ain’t got nothin’."
More In Computers
- "Every ISP is being attacked, maliciously both from in the United States and outside of the United States, by those who want to invade people’s privacy. But more importantly they want to take control of computers, they want to hack them, they want to steal information."― Darrell Issa
- "I got up with my wife, I sat down at the computer when she went to work, and I didn’t stop until she got home."― George Stephen
- "Learning can take place in the backyard if there is a human being there who cares about the child. Before learning computers, children should learn to read first. They should sit around the dinner table and hear what their parents have to say and think."― Dixie Carter