More From Leo Burnett
- "I have learned to respect ideas, wherever they come from. Often they come from clients. Account executives often have big creative ideas, regardless of what some writers think."
- "There is no such thing as a permanent advertising success."
- "The work of an advertising agency is warmly and immediately human. It deals with human needs, wants, dreams and hopes. Its ‘product’ cannot be turned out on an assembly line."
More In Beauty
- "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren’t in a very good mood."― Lou Holtz
- "Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home."― Henry Drummond
- "Beauty, like truth, is relative to the time when one lives and to the individual who can grasp it. The expression of beauty is in direct ratio to the power of conception the artist has acquired."― Gustave Courbet