More From Leigh Steinberg
- "I have to say that it was a very strange experience when, later in life, I represented Byron Scott and was negotiating with West – whose picture I used to have over my bed! That took some getting used to."
- "Be open to the amazing changes which are occurring in the field that interest you."
- "School gives you the freedom to explore different philosophies, religions, aspects of yourself, and subjects."
More In Hope
- "Acting provides the fulfillment of never being fulfilled. You’re never as good as you’d like to be. So there’s always something to hope for."― Washington Irving
- "The first mistake of art is to assume that it’s serious."― Lester Bangs
- "Well, I’m like a drug addict, I’m always saying I’m going to stop, and then I don’t, what I’ve said consistently is that I hope I know when to stop: when it starts to get repetitive."― Stephen King