More From Leelee Sobieski
- "I guess because it feels more open, but I think being married is way sexier, because it’s really like your soul partner in a permanent fashion, and then you strive for it to be something permanent, and that type of commitment and trust, if you can achieve it, is so good for the soul."
- "I’m a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind."
More In Education
- "I think through education, belief in God, and good engineering, our children become a lot better at what they’re doing than we did, and that starts with the very first sign of life on the face of this earth."― Evel Knievel
- "Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army."― Edward Everett
- "Giving women education, work, the ability to control their own income, inherit and own property, benefits the society. If a woman is empowered, her children and her family will be better off. If families prosper, the village prospers, and eventually so does the whole country."― Isabel Allende