More From Lee Iacocca
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life."
- "In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: people, product, and profits."
- "Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don’t just stand there, make it happen."
More In Sympathy
- "I think we were raised in a nice Texas Jewish family where education was the most important thing, and close behind that was the arts. It was emphasized and expected that we’d play piano."― Lisa Loeb
- "Women ought to feel a peculiar sympathy in the colored man’s wrong, for, like him, she has been accused of mental inferiority, and denied the privileges of a liberal education."― Angelina Grimke
- "I have nothing but sympathy for the people who are forced to work with me. I’m better now at picking out those that want to play that game with me, and those that don’t."― Alton Brown