More From Lee Iacocca
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life."
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family."
- "In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: people, product, and profits."
More In Mom
- "The U.K. needs a system for family migration underpinned by three simple principles. One: that those who come here should do so on the basis of a genuine relationship. Two: that migrants should be able to pay their way. And three: that they are able to integrate into British society."― Theresa May
- "I naturally wanted to be saved, so when I came home I told my mom I wanted to be confirmed. That’s the way I related to it, being raised an Episcopalian. I went to Dallas and got confirmed."― T-Bone Burnett
- "Being a mom is hard, I think a lot of working moms feel that way."― Gwen Stefani