More From LeBron James
- "You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed – you’re not gonna succeed all the time, and I know that."
- "My father wasn’t around when I was a kid, and I used to always say, ‘Why me? Why don’t I have a father? Why isn’t he around? Why did he leave my mother?’ But as I got older I looked deeper and thought, ‘I don’t know what my father was going through, but if he was around all the time, would I be who I am today?’"
- "I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it."
More In Life
- "One of the responsibilities faced by the Environmental Genome Project is to provide the science base upon which society can make better informed risk management decisions."― Samuel Wilson
- "I may speak with an accent, but I don’t think with an accent."― Tomas Gorny
- "In our dreams we are always young."― Sarah Louise Delany