More From LeBron James
- "But sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out."
- "I need music. It’s like my heartbeat, so to speak. It keeps me going no matter what’s going on – bad games, press, whatever!"
- "To all the positions, I just bring the determination to win. Me being an unselfish player, I think that can carry on to my teammates. When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players."
More In Life
- "When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Perhaps, all writers walk such a line. In general – as we all do in our dreams – I believe I put something of myself into all the characters in my novels, male as well as female."― Rose Tremain
- "Girls blush, sometimes, because they are alive, half wishing they were dead to save the shame. The sudden blush devours them, neck and brow; They have drawn too near the fire of life, like gnats, and flare up bodily, wings and all. What then? Who’s sorry for a gnat or girl?"― Elizabeth Barrett Browning