More From Lea Michele
- "I was a vegan for two years, and I really enjoyed it. Then, I got to a point in my life at which I wanted to do something else, so now I’m a vegetarian. You should make your diet one that best fits you and how you feel. Listen to your body. The most important thing is to exercise, drink lots of water, and take really good care of yourself."
- "I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway. I want to do ‘Evita.’ I want to do ‘Sweeney Todd’ with Chris Colfer. We want to do ‘Wicked.’ I’ll be Elphaba and he wants to play ‘Guy-linda.’ I want to do movies, make music. ‘Glee’ is only the beginning."
- "I was in choir in school. I kind of just did it. I already knew I wanted to sing. My music program in my school wasn’t really great – people didn’t really want to be part of the choir, they didn’t want to do the plays and stuff like that. It definitely wasn’t the cool thing to do."
More In Attitude
- "A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil."― Victor Hugo
- "In just the same way the thousands of successive positions of a runner are contracted into one sole symbolic attitude, which our eye perceives, which art reproduces, and which becomes for everyone the image of a man who runs."― Henri Bergson
- "Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart."― Josh McDowell