More From Lauryn Hill
- "Hip-Hop isn’t just music, it is also a spiritual movement of the blacks! You can’t just call Hip-Hop a trend!"
- "Reality is easy. It’s deception that’s the hard work."
- "When I was working, and when I was making substantial amounts of money, I always filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped, when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family."
More In Funny
- "I used to say I wanted somebody funny and intelligent, but kindness is the most important quality in a man."― Cat Deeley
- "My grandchildren are fabulous and funny."― Erica Jong
- "Being funny is one of my greatest strengths. I can make girls smile when they’re down, and when they’re having a good time, I can carry on the joke."― John Krasinski