More From Lauren Bacall
- "I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that."
- "We live in an age of mediocrity."
- "When everything happens to you when you’re so young, you’re very lucky, but by the same token, you’re never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you – your first love, your first success – the second one is never the same."
More In Dreams
- "I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that’s what they plan on doing after college to take the next step. A very select few have that opportunity so when you do have the opportunity you know, those guys take advantage of it."― Roger Clemens
- "A friend told me that teenage girls are always looking for someone to pin their dreams on. That doesn’t make it any less weird though."― Orlando Bloom
- "I mean, I’m 48 years old and I’ve been through a lot in my life – you know, loss, whether it be death, illness, separation. I mean, the failed expectations… We all have dreams."― Annie Lennox