More From Larry Elder
- "My mom and my dad were married 56 years, and the fact that I reconciled with my dad I think made their marriage a little bit better as well."
- "Once brave politicians and others explain the war on drugs’ true cost, the American people will scream for a cease-fire. Bring the troops home, people will urge. Treat drugs as a health problem, not as a matter for the criminal justice system."
- "If anybody had a reason to become a delinquent, to become a criminal, to be angry at the man, to be angry at the white man, to be angry at America, it’s my dad, but he did not feel that way at all."
More In Dad
- "I have a crazy amount of different jobs, so the way I manage that is to not do more than one at a time. It’s like old computers that had small memory chips, they would do something called swapping, where they would fill the memory with one task, do it and get it out."― Louis C. K.
- "You know my father as governor, as president, but I knew him as dad. I was so proud to have the Reagan name and to be Ronald Reagan’s son."― Michael Reagan
- "I have no inflated ideas about success anyway."― Trevor Dunn