More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
More In Money
- "Look, we know we screwed up when we were in the majority. We fell in love with power. We spent way too much money – especially on earmarks. There was too much corruption when we ran this place. We were guilty. And that’s why we lost."― Eric Cantor
- "I lost my daughter at 21. I had to give her up because I was broke, no place to take her, no money to take her. That was very traumatic."― Joni Mitchell
- "A fool and her money are soon courted."― Helen Rowland