More From Lady Gaga
- "I write music every day."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
More In Work
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."― David Cameron
- "The road is a lot of work."― Christina Aguilera
- "Have convictions. Be friendly. Stick to your beliefs as they stick to theirs. Work as hard as they do."― Eleanor Roosevelt