More From Lady Gaga
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
- "I wanted to only create a great perfume, not any perfume that would sell, but a great artistic one that the fans would not feel cheated by."
More In Work
- "He who does not accept and respect those who want to reject life does not truly accept and respect life itself."― Thomas Szasz
- "Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."― Robert Fulghum
- "Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."― Fred Rogers