More From Lady Gaga
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
More In Work
- "Managers in all too many American companies do not achieve the desired results because nobody makes them do it."― Harold S. Geneen
- "Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."― Fred Rogers
- "Young people are threatened… by the evil use of advertising techniques that stimulate the natural inclination to avoid hard work by promising the immediate satisfaction of every desire."― Pope John Paul II