More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
More In Music
- "Secrecy is the element of all goodness; even virtue, even beauty is mysterious."― Thomas Carlyle
- "I find it very, very hard. He was part of the fabric of my life. We were kids together, and teenagers. We spent the whole of our lives with each other because of our music."― Robin Gibb
- "Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don’t take it too seriously."― Henry Miller