More From Lady Gaga
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show."
More In Music
- "I think it’s a natural fit, major league baseball and country music."― Joe Nichols
- "And as I grew older, I then auditioned for the Royal Academy of Music in London, and they said, well, no, we won’t accept you, because we haven’t a clue – you know – of the future of a so-called ‘deaf’ musician. And I just couldn’t quite accept that."― Evelyn Glennie
- "I’ve always loved hip-hop, since I was a kid, that’s the music that I loved. I think everyone of our generation kind of fantasized about hip-hop in some ways."― Joaquin Phoenix