More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
More In Family
- "About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you’re fighting temptation."― Tom Wilson
- "The baby boomers are getting older, and will stay older for longer. And they will run right into the dementia firing range. How will a society cope? Especially a society that can’t so readily rely on those stable family relationships that traditionally provided the backbone of care?"― Terry Pratchett
- "For families across the UK who are income-poor, but more than that, whose lives are blighted by worklessness, educational failure, family breakdown, problem debt and poor health, as well as other problems, giving them an extra pound – say through increased benefits – will not address the reason they find themselves in difficulty in the first place."― Iain Duncan Smith