More From Lady Gaga
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
More In Family
- "Each of us have things and thoughts and descriptions of an amazing universe in our possession that kings in the 17th Century would have gone to war to possess."― Kary Mullis
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."― David Ogilvy
- "Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America."― Arnold Schwarzenegger