More From Lady Gaga
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."
More In Family
- "I guess now that I think back, I used to play priest and be a funny priest. I don’t know, I grew up in such a Catholic family that I kind of liked to test the boundaries a little bit and I think I had fun watching my mom laugh."― Jenny McCarthy
- "I remember the mentoring experiences of some teachers that I had, like a second term home room teacher in public school that really was very helpful to me."― Sanford I. Weill
- "I read a book a day when I was a kid. My family was not literary; we did not have any books in the house."― Amy Tan