More From Lady Gaga
- "I just want to keep writing music."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Hope
- "There happened to be guitar classes at the college, and there was a guitar teacher there with whom I used to play. In addition, I also would go out into country schools and teach little kids basic guitar and singing a few times a week."― Mark Knopfler
- "I’ve convinced myself – I hope I’m right – that children despair of you if you don’t tell them the truth."― Maurice Sendak
- "For the first few years we lived in a tiny rented cottage at the bottom of a friend’s garden. We often joked that there was plenty of film in the fridge, but not too much food!"― Nigel Dennis