More From Lady Gaga
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Diet
- "Respect and affection for animals, particularly those who share our homes, recognize no geographic borders."― Nick Clooney
- "I like food too much to go on some crazy diet. French fries are my favorite downfall."― Holly Madison
- "I had an almost fetishistic attraction to film technology."― Lars von Trier